Wednesday 1 April 2015

To market, to market!

Whilst pottering around Pinterest this evening, I spotted a post about a market stall made from an Ikea shoe rack and Ikea wooden storage box. I thought it was really cool, then suddenly thought: "I have those things already..."

After a little rummaging to find out exactly where they were, I created one little market stall for the Little Crumpet to play with tomorrow.

I had absolutely everything already! Wooden, plastic and felt fruit and vegetables, wooden cupcakes and felt donuts, flowers from our Gardening box, Crumpet's till. The little shopping bag is the bag our wooden building blocks came in. I used the frame of the wooden storage shelves on top of the shoe rack for additional shelves. One day, I will make an awning and little sign to go above, but not bad for an evening out the blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment