Friday 6 February 2015

Toddler haul!

My latest haul for the little crumpet! I love getting her a bargain!

These wooden jigsaws are currently on sale in Sainsburys, for a bargain at £1.99! I absolutely LOVE wooden toys. I like the feel of the natural material and they are also so durable.


Poundland and B&M Home Bargains are also worth a look for picking up bits and pieces. The little crumpet is OBSESSED with Frozen and absolutely loves her Frozen stationary set and colouring book I picked up yesterday. We also found a pack of Frozen Top Trumps! She doesn't play by the rules of course, but she enjoys finding her favourite characters. 


Stationary set: 99p, Colouring book: £1, Crayola Twistable crayons: £1 all B&M. Top Trumps from Poundland. 


Crayola flashcards: two packs for £1 at Poundland. These have been put away for when she is older. 




No comments:

Post a Comment